- What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post) I have a few things I really want to do but I’d say my biggest one is to visit all the continents. That includes Antarctica. I really want to see the penguins. Also, learn how to drive a manual transmition car. I got too frustrated in driver’s ed so I gave up. Also, own my own business. Not sure what it’ll be but I keep thinking about a Personal Concierge company(aka, people pay me to run their errands for them).
- How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe) Technically, I’m not one yet, and I haven’t been stationed anywhere since I met the hunny in the same place we are now.
- What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife) Hmmm, this one is a little tough. But “God Bless the Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts, I found out a week after saying “I Love You” to the hunny that I had to move for work. “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw, the hunny proposed while this song was playing. “It’s My Life” by Billy Joel when I was out on my own for the first time. I was tired of hearing how I should live. “My Way” by Frank Sinatra from College because the song just seemed to get me during a very weird time. And I guess for the future “Remember When” by Alan Jackson for the future. I know it seems odd, but I can see all of those things happening in our life.
- What is your favorite kind of pizza? Hawaiian!!! The hunny doesn’t like pineapple (he’s a little crazy) so we don’t get it often. Although, there is this little Italian restaurant around here that is amazing. They have this unbelievable white pizza with fresh mozzarella andricotta with spinach and weadd homemade Italian sausage. It’s freaking fantastic!
- What are three good things in your life right now? There’s a lot good going on right now, but here are the top ones 1) The hunny and I are getting married, and soon! 2) Two of my closest girlfriends from high school live within a few hours of me and I’m so excited that I can see them. 3) Me and my whole family is healthy. This is even more exciting since I appear to be having less stomach problems and feel like I’m living a normal life for the first time in a long time and not being controlled by the tummy.
Happy Friday! I can’t wait for this weekend, we’re planting mums, carving pumpkins, and looking at new dishwashers and countertops. This kitchen needs a serious makeover!