1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Well, I’d want the hunny there, but I’m assuming he’d be there with me. I’d have to say my journal, I’d want to track everything I’m doing and I’ve written everyday since I was 17 years old. And probably my computer with internet access. Gotta stay connected somehow!
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Hmm, there’s a blush wine vinagarette that I love. But it can be too overwhelming for some. It’s a little sweet, a little tart, and definitely can be the center of attention if you let it.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
I don’t know why, but I think it’d be fun to raise alpaca and ostriches. Alpaca have such wonderful coats. Also, I know they’d never let me, but I’ve always wanted to ride an ostrich. Plus, I hear they taste delicious 🙂
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
This one is really tough. I’d probably say Alyson Hannigan. When I was a little younger, people always told me I reminded them of her. Plus, she and I seem to have some of the mannerisms. As far as the hunny, that’s a really tough one. Maybe Jake Gyllenhaal. He looks a little bit like him, plus, he can be very serious, but playful when he wants. That’s sort of how the hunny is. Serious most of the time, but when no one else is around, very goofy.
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Actually, it was thank you cards from our engagement party. Well, I did part of them, I’ve been bugging the hunny to do the ones from his family. I also am part of a program from my university where I’m an alumni where I write postcards to potential students telling them how great my experience is and encouraging them to visit the school. It’s fun and makes me feel like I am still involved.