Another rousing round of MFF from Wife of a Sailor!
This week’s questions are:
- What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
I have learned to be much more patient and to not care as much about the little stuff. I read a story about a woman who complained when her husband left a glass on the counter, she would get mad about how messy he was. Then, she befriended a war widow. The woman realized that the widow would kill to be able to clean up a glass after her husband. That really put things in perspective for me.
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife) I don’t really have one particular spot. But I love love love Europe. I’ve been to half a dozen countries and can’t wait to go back. Italy and Switzerland are high on my list.
- If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue) Um, well, we don’t really live near base. But there was a drive through joint near my house that made the most amazing burgers and fries. If we’re talking chain, then Sonic (I love me some cherry limeaids)
- Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven) Haven’t gone yet, just a few more months!!!
- If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm) Um, I feel like I keep bringing this up, but weather girl. I love weather and would love to look at nimbus clouds and cold fronts all day long.