This is my first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In and it was pretty fun. To learn more, check out Wife of a Sailor.
- How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie) We try to be really good about paying off bills, so we usually save it. Not necessarily for retirement, but for a nice trip or a new car.
- If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land) Since it’s so new, probably when the hunny asked me to marry him. I was so shocked/excited/happy that it was such a blur. I completely remember it, just wish I could savor it again.
- What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying) Working for a pool company. I was in college and a business student so I thought it’d be good to have office experience and got the job through a temp agency. It was terrible, the owner was creepy and was a terrible business man. Plus, I had to deal with unhappy clients and our service guys never wanted to do what I asked them to do. He just wanted to do his own thing on his own time. Definitely the way to NOT run a business.
- If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters) This is a tough one. Maybe Kensi from NCIS: LA. I love how strong her character is, plus, I think it would be so fun to work with LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell.
- If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two) Meteorology. I know that’s weird but I absolutely LOVE weather. I would go back to school to study it but there’s way too much math involved. I’m a pro at statistics, but calculus and I never did get along.